Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST KNOWN AS “RIDICULOUSLY COMMITTED MENTORS CONTEST”. BY PROCEEDING WITH PARTICIPATING IN THE RIDICULOUSLY COMMITTED MENTORS CONTEST, YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN ITS ENTIRETY (“Terms and Conditions”).
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE RIDICULOUSLY COMMITTED MENTORS CONTEST.
Ridiculously Committed Mentors Contest (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest”) is an optional skill based limited period contest organized, conceptualized and conducted by Edureka, a constituent of Brain4ce Education Solutions Private Limited, having its registered office at 3rd Floor, Indiqube Eta, No.38/4 Doddanekundi Village, Outer Ring Road Bengaluru 560048 Karnataka, (hereinafter referred to as the “Edureka”)
- Edureka may send out invite to various persons (hereinafter referred to as “Participants”) for nominating a maximum of 3 persons (hereinafter referred to as “Contestant”) for the Contest of ‘Ridiculously Committed Mentor’.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible to take part in the Contest, the Participants and the Contestant need to confirm to the following eligibility criteria:
- An Indian citizen of the age of 18 or above;
- Resident in India;
- not suffering from any legal disability e.g. insolvency, restraint by court etc.
- Information as available on the official campaign website - ‘www.ridiculouslycommitted.com’ is the only authentic and valid information about the Contest. Edureka shall not be responsible for any incorrect / misleading information relating to the Contest, presented / displayed on any other source other than the official campaign website - ‘www.ridiculouslycommitted.com’, and will not be liable for any loss suffered by any Participant based on the representation, terms, conditions, information presented / displayed on any other source other than the official campaign website - ‘www.ridiculouslycommitted.com’
- Procedure to nominate Contestant:
- Any Participant may, by visiting the official campaign website - ‘www.ridiculouslycommitted.com’, nominate one or multiple persons as a Contestant for the Contest of ‘Ridiculously Committed Mentor’
- Edureka and its team/ panel will verify the validity of the nomination of the Contestant by the Participant, and communicate their decision to the Participant over email. Edureka’s decision on the validity of the nomination will be final and binding on all the Participants and the Contestant. No correspondence, clarification, explanation in this regard will be entertained.
- The Participant shall submit his/her entry before 7:59 PM, 25th September 2018
- Terms for the Contest:
- On being nominated, a Contestant will be informed of their nomination through an email sent to them by the Edureka team. The Contestant may accept or reject his / her nomination.
- If a Contestant wishes to withdraw from the Contest he/she shall communicate the same to Edureka by replying to the email they received informing of their nomination and expressing their intent. In such a case, Edureka will remove the nominated Contestant’s profile within two working days.
- If the Contestant accept his / her nomination, he / she shall reply to the email with their photograph and other details along with other information inter-alia a write up on (i) “What inspires you to be a Ridiculously Committed Mentor?”, (ii) “How many years of experience do you have?”, (iii) “Apart from work, what do you like to do in your free time?” etc. before 7:59 PM, 25th September 2018.
- The Contestant’s profile on the official campaign website - ‘www.ridiculouslycommitted.com’, will also be open for voting and commenting by the general public.
- The Contestant shall be selected for the ‘Ridiculously Committed Mentors Award’ based on the total number of votes received by him/her, before 7:59 PM, 25th September 2018, and the evaluation by the panel of Edureka. Edureka’s decision on the winners will be final and binding on all the Participants and the Contestant. No correspondence, clarification, explanation in this regard will be entertained.
- All eligible Participants will receive Rs. 1,500 in Edureka Cash as a credit into their Edureka accounts. The Participant may use such Edureka Cash on the Edureka website to avail any available course.
No substitution or exchange of the prize shall be allowed.
- The primary winner of the Ridiculously Committed Mentors Award will be selected from all the Contestants and receive an Apple Macbook Pro laptop and Edureka Cash worth Rs.5,000.
- The two second prize winners of the Ridiculously Committed Mentors Award will be selected from all the Contestants and receive an Apple Macbook Air laptop and Edureka Cash worth Rs.5,000 each.
- The next 20 winners of the Ridiculously Committed Mentors Award will be selected from all Contestants and receive an Amazon Kindle Paperwhite ebook reader and Edureka Cash worth Rs. 5,000 each.
- Other shortlisted winners will be selected from all remaining Contestants and receive certificates and Edureka Cash worth Rs. 5,000 each.
- All decisions of Edureka in respect of all transactions under this Contest, including without limitation the selection of winners and other related transactions shall be final and binding on all the Participants and Contestants and no complaints, claims, correspondence or communication shall be entertained in this regard.
- There is no entry fee or participation fee payable by any Participants or Contestants for participating in this Contest.
- Each winner of the Contest will be entitled to win the mentioned gratification based on the selection of the Edureka only.
- The team/panel of Edureka has sole discretion in the interpretation and enforcement of Contest rules, including but not limited to selection of winner, disqualification of winner and suspension of response(s) or Participants.
- Any response deemed to contain content that depicts violence, immoral, unethical, illegal, anti-social, racial, political, anti-religious, sexual or any other inflammatory, defamatory or objectionable material will be disqualified and removed. Edureka reserves the right to initiate legal action against such Participants. Interpretation of what is, and is not, appropriate material is at the sole discretion of Edureka.
- The winners will be intimated within 3 days of the conclusion of Contest, by email. In the event of no response/acknowledgement from the concerned winner to the inbox communication within 2 days, then his/her prize will be forfeited.
- The gifts and awards are non-endorsable, not transferable and non-substitutable. The gifts and awards are offered on 'NO EXCHANGE NO REFUND' basis. Edureka will not entertain any requests for exchange in lieu of the gift. Edureka will not be liable or responsible if the gift articles are found to be defective. Also, Edureka will not offer guarantee or warranty for any gifts and awards.
- Edureka reserves the right to modify, add or delete any of the terms and conditions or participation mechanics of the Contest at any point of time at its sole discretion without serving any prior intimation to the Participants. Intimation of any change, modification, addition, deletion in the terms and condition of the Contest will be served to the participation by posting the revised terms and condition of the Contest on Edureka’s social platforms.
- Edureka is not responsible for Participants and/or the Contestant not being able to understand the Contest mechanics or for his / her misinterpretation of the same. No correspondence, clarification, explanation in this regard will be entertained by Edureka portal or social platforms.
- This Contest shall be governed by the laws of India. Any disputes arising out of and with respect to the Contest shall be subjected to the sole jurisdiction of courts in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Edureka shall not be responsible for any loss or damage if it has to discontinue or cancel this Contest in compliance with any law, ruling, order, regulation, requirement or instruction of any Central/State Government or for any other unavoidable reason beyond its control. The Participants and/or Contestants shall be informed of such discontinuance/cancellation as soon as possible.
- The Participants and/or the Contestants shall indemnify and keep indemnified Edureka and their officers, directors, employees, customers, affiliates and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, suits, proceedings, action, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including attorney’s fees and court costs) which Edureka may incur, pay or become responsible for as a result of breach or alleged breach of the representations or obligations of such Participant and/or Contestant, any failure by them participating in the Contest to comply with applicable law and any third party claim in respect of misuse of any information of a third party. Edureka shall have the right to defend themselves, pursuant to this Clause, at the cost of the Participant and/or the Contestant.